When Executives and Managers Become a Coach
- Increase Self-Awareness by Tuning In To Others Thoughts And Feelings.
- Establish a positive, predictable working environment.
- Measure performance and give encouraging feedback!
- Use positive reinforcement to coach difficult employees to do their best!
- Participants learn the leading theories of motivation with practical techniques to evaluate, motivate, and elevate employee performance:
- Make the can’t do, as opposed to, won’t do, distinction.
- Prepare for a positive and constructive feedback session.
- Provide candid and specific feedback.
- Build on an employee’s strengths to improve performance.
- Choose When And How To Take Action
- Solve Problems Creatively.
- Listen To Feedback, Incorporate Constructive Criticism
- Understand And Respect The Opinions Of Others
- Make Appropriate Requests Of Others
- Set Limits, Saying “No” When Necessary
- Increase Positive Encounters With Others
- Decrease Hostility And Defensiveness
- Reduce Stress And Negative Emotions
Manager as Coach / Leader as Coach:
Plus –They will learn how to:
- Improve employee performance and well-being by creating an environment that promotes learning and development
- Enable employees to build upon their strengths and improve areas of weakness
- Address performance issues in a manner that gets employees back on track – fast
- Build trusting and constructive relationships
- Provide meaningful motivation – understand which motivational strategies work, which don’t and why
- Build the competency level of a workforce in alignment with organizational goals
- Bring others inline with company Vision and Mission Statements
- Identify organizational policies, practices, and cultural factors that support successful coaching initiatives
- How to tie your coaching to your organization’s strategic objectives
- Obtain a wealth of tools and sample documents to organize, launch, support, and sustain a proven coaching framework
- How to utilize a scorecard of measures for evaluating your coaching’s effectiveness and growth
- How to leverage critical enablers — and avoid critical derailers — of effective coaching
For a free 30 minute consultation send me an email to: email@example.com or call me on 0526345069