HOW MY COACHING WORKS
What are the Logistics?
The base coaching is four 60-minute sessions per month, (I’m currently looking at Skype, Google Hangouts and Zoho so I can help more people).
I will be available for e-mail coaching./ support and ‘power coaching’ calls (please keep these to under 5 minutes), should you need to share a win or require some assistance that won’t wait for our regular meeting.
You may take on as much homework as you choose, the more you take on, and complete, the fast you will grow.
A fair amount of the learning / growth / action will take place between calls.
How Long Would We Work Together?
We’ll usually start with 3 months, meeting every week, no real progress can be made in less time.
After that we move to twice a month for 6 months then once a month for the next 3 months.
We continue at this level until you decided I can no longer help you or you have reached where you want to be.
I ask my clients to simply stay with me as long as they love the coaching, and they feel they are getting much MORE value than the money they’re paying.
This time period, can range from three to twelve months, or even a couple of years.
What Does Coaching Provide?
This is different for each client.
Most often I hear things like:
- You keep me accountable for my actions,
- You keep me going in the right direction,
- You give me inspiration,
- Coaching helps me focus on what’s important as opposed to what’s urgent,
- I use you as a sounding board to bounce my theories off,
- I get validation for my ideas,
- You challenge my thinking,
- You give me support when most needed.
But the bottom line is, we’re normally after specific results that make a significant difference in your life.
Do you have any Special areas of Experise?
Yes my areas of expertise are:
- Financial: I help people get out of debt, manage their money more efficiently and use effective strategies to start and maintain a path towards financial freedom.
- Health: Are you overweight, lack energy or diabetic? Then I can help.
- Career: I can show you how to be more productive in less time, reduce stress and actually look forward to getting up in the mornings.
Why should you be coached by me?
Below are the top 10 reasons I believe you should be coached by me:
- I have travelled widely working, living or visiting over 50 different countries.
- This helps me deal effectively with different nationalities.
- I spent over 4 years in the Military, (Royal Navy / Army).
- This taught me self discipline.
- I first came to The Middle East in 1979 and have spent the majority of the last 36 years in the MENA region.
- I know, respect and understand the culture here.
- If certification matters, then
- I completed my coaching diploma with Stonebridge University in U.K.
- In addition to the above I’ve been a Soft Skills Trainer for the past 11 years. The majority of my trainings are with government entities and major banks in the region.
- Not only can I guide you to the answers you seek, but should we reach an impasse then I probably know the answer.
- I have authored a number of publications and reports dealing with both health and Personal Development issues. In the past 16 years I have spent over 12,000 hours studying and learning in order to make me a more effective coach.
- This makes me fairly knowledgeable regarding my specific coaching areas.
- People previously coached by me have increased their income.
- Often doubling / tripling and even quadrupling their salary in a relatively short time.
- Coachees have frequently been promoted faster than their peers who did not invest in coaching.
- You may feel like you’re stuck in adeadend job which makes getting out of bed in the mornings a huge challenge.
- I’ll show you strategies that will reverse this.
- You feel like there is something missing in your life. You deeply desire a better more fulfilling lifestyle, but feel guilty about living your own brand of personal freedom and success.
- I’ll show you how to live the life of your dreams and not feel guilty.
What is the Cost?
The following are fees for regular personal or business coaching.
You will note that I provide an incentive for clients to commit to a specific period to achieve their goals.
This reinforces their commitment that they are serious about making important changes in their lives.
UAE / MENA
The investment for each session of coaching is Aed750.00.
Should you decide to pay up front for a month, I’ll give a 10% discount.
If you pay for 3 months in advance, there’s a 25% discount
Do I have any Guarantee?
If, once you have received your welcome pack and completed your first coaching session and you are not completely happy that you have made the right decision, I will cheerfully refund your money in full.
This is a one-time option, which you may exercise at the end of the first session only (i.e. it’s your back door, in case of buyers regret!).
What if I decide not to finish the coaching term?
If at some point during the coaching you’re not getting full value, we’ll both know it.
You may stop coaching at the end of any four-week cycle, and get a full refund for the unused portion.
You would then be charged at the normal monthly rate for the coaching you have used, rather than the discounted rate.
Who are your clients?
I work exclusively with Senior Management of Companies, Government Institutions and Major Banks.
These are mainly, CEO’s / CFO’s / Vice Presidents / General Managers / Business Owners / Mid-level Managers and Executives.