How much is it worth to live the life of your dreams?
HOW MY COACHING WORKS
What are the Logistics?
The base coaching is four 60-minute sessions per month.
I will still be available for e-mail coaching./ support and ‘power coaching’ calls (please keep these to under 5 minutes), should you need to share a win or require some assistance that won’t wait for our regular meeting.
You may take on as much homework as you choose, the more you take on, and complete, the fast you will grow.
A fair amount of the learning / growth / action will take place between calls.
Note that I also do Skype coaching as this allows me to effectively coach clients anywhere in the world.
How Long Would We Work Together?
We’ll usually start with a 3 to 6 month period, no real progress can be made in less time.
I ask my clients to simply stay with me as long as they love the coaching, and they feel they are getting much MORE value than the money they’re paying.
This time period, can range from three to twelve months, or even a couple of years.
What Does Coaching Provide?
This is different for each client.
Most often I hear things like:
- You keep me accountable for my actions,
- You keep me going in the right direction,
- You give me inspiration,
- Coaching helps me focus on what’s important as opposed to what’s urgent,
- I use you as a sounding board to bounce my theories off,
- I get validation for my ideas,
- You challenge my thinking,
- You give me support when most needed.
But the bottom line is, we’re normally after specific results that make a significant difference in your life.
Do you have any Special areas of Experise?
Yes my areas of expertise are:
- Increasing Productivity. By helping you identify and focus on your most important tasks, you actually produce more meaningful work.
It’s not just working more efficiently, it is being more effective. Working efficiently on unimportant tasks is basically a complete waste of time.
- Boost Time Off: You do NOT have to spend 70 hours a week or more at work in order to produce better output. I can help you cut at least 10 hours a week or more from your work schedule.
- Make More Money: It you are in SALES I can show you how to double or triple your income.
Why should you be coached by me?
Below are the top 10 reasons I believe you should be coached by me:
- I have travelled widely working, living or visiting over 50 different countries.
- This helps me deal effectively with different nationalities.
- I spent over 4 years in the Military, (Royal Navy / Army).
- This taught me self discipline.
- I first came to The Middle East in 1979 and have spent the majority of the last 38 years in the MENA region.
- I know, respect and understand the culture here.
- If certification matters, then
- I completed my coaching diploma with Stonebridge University in U.K.
- In addition to the above I’ve been a Soft Skills Trainer for the past 17 years. The majority of my trainings are with government entities and major banks in the region.
- Not only can I guide you to the answers you seek, but should we reach an impasse then I probably know the answer.
- I have authored a number of publications and reports dealing with both health and Personal Development issues. In the past 16 years I have spent over 12,000 hours studying and learning in order to make me a more effective coach.
- This makes me fairly knowledgeable regarding my specific coaching areas.
- People previously coached by me have increased their income.
- Often doubling / tripling and even quadrupling their salary in a relatively short time.
- Coachees have frequently been promoted faster than their peers who did not invest in coaching.
- You may feel like you’re stuck in a dead-end job which makes getting out of bed in the mornings a huge challenge.
- I’ll show you strategies that will reverse this.
- You feel like there is something missing in your life. You deeply desire a better more fulfilling lifestyle, but feel guilty about living your own brand of personal freedom and success.
- I’ll show you how to live the life of your dreams and not feel guilty.
What is the Cost?
What is the cost of you not living the life of your dreams and later on regretting all the things you should have done?