Coaching Readiness Scale
Please provide your responses to the following statements: 1 (disagree) to 5 (strongly agree) scale
- l believe l am capable of having a life and career l truly desire. ____
- l am open to doing things in new and different ways to be successful. ____
- l am known for my courage, loyalty, integrity, and work ethic. ____
- l am an optimistic person. ____
- l am completely accountable for the results l produce. ____
- l have a dear view of where l am and where l want to go in life. ____
- I work well with others. ____
- Creating and sustaining relationships builds strength. ____
- l live my life true to my values. ____
- l am a willing to take the lead on issues that are important to me. ____
- l know l have unrealized potential. ____
- l am able to work outside my comfort zone. ____
- l have people in my life committed to my success. ____
- I want a very high quality of life. ____
- Producing quantiﬁable results is very important to me. ____
- l am a person that you can rely on. ____
- Money is not the highest priority in my life. ____
- l am strongly committed to my personal development. ____
- l am able to bounce back from setbacks. ____
- l am open to and welcome the contributions of others. ____
To download the form: Click Here
Do you qualify to be coached?
What Does My Score Mean?
Below are some general indicators of “readiness” for coaching.
20 – 50: This may not be the best time to engage a coaching relationship.
51 – 65: This may be a good time for you to engage in a coaching relationship, yet it will be important to define ground rules and strive to honor them.
66 – 80: This score suggest that you are ready for coaching to support goal attainment.
81 – 100: This score suggest that you are “very coachable” – take full advantage of this potential by asking your coach to set the “bar high”.
Remember, this is not a test! It is just one piece of data, a tool to help you think about your readiness for change.
More important than the score, are the insights gained from both your experience of completing this activity and the conversation you have with your coach regarding the decision to work together!
If you scored above 51 then you can, click on the link below to return to the site and enter your details to book your Complimentary Session and get your free downloads.
What Happens When You Contact Me?
When you fill out the contact form above or Skype me at mikejpatterson1, I will contact you to set up your complimentary Skype coaching meeting.
During your scheduled meeting, I’ll ask you for an area you’d like help with, and we’ll start your coaching experience right away. You’ll get a full dose of Interaction Coaching. You may be surprised how much good can come from a few minutes of coaching.
During your meeting, we’ll also cover any practical questions you have about Interaction Coaching. Contact me today to take charge of your life and start living on purpose! There is no obligation inherent in contacting me!
Not Quite Ready to Commit to Coaching?
I understand, coaching is a big commitment to moving forward and creating the life you want.
If you just want a few proven life and career strategies that can create immediate results, get in touch today:
Send an email to: email@example.com